2012年3月21日水曜日

Arduino UNO Assembly

I got an Arduino UNO Assembly from ebay.

To install

Connect Arduino Uno

Open the Device Manager(Windows User) . select the device that is indicated as unknown device(sometime it appears as Arduino Uno but not works properly I guess).

Double click it. in the new window go to Driver tab.

Renew Driver>manually search the driver.

Select the folder which your Arduino software install and chose the driver folder.

A new window may open and may warn you but continue to install.

Wait while. it may take like a minute.



*IMPORTANT

you should have the latest version of the Arduino Software. I had version 0018 it did not work, of course.


However I realized that if you have a GPS shield and not familiar with how to use. It is nice to have Arduino Software Version 0022. The program for GPS provided by sparkfun did not work for the latest version of Arduino Software. I did not check why, yet. I do not have a time now.

This is a great tutorial for arduino GPS shield.

http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/173

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿